Saturday, April 10, 2010

Believe Again...

SCRIPTURE

Luke 24:36-40 (NRSV)

Beholding the wounds of the risen Christ

While they were talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, "Peace be with you." They were startled and terrified, and thought that they were seeing a ghost. He said to them, "Why are you frightened, and why do doubts arise in your hearts? Look at my hands and my feet; see that it is I myself. Touch me and see; for a ghost does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have." And when he had said this, he showed them his hands and his feet.


BELIEVE AGAIN

Peace my friends
I'm not a ghost
Risen in victory
Defeated the hosts
of hell who tried
to abort the plan
to kill my body
and bring down man
to the depths of hell
for all off time
but risen in victory
eternity's mine
I give it all
to you my friends
walked through the wall
to bring an end
to division, doubt
fear and pain
see the holes
believe again...



INVITATION

If you have questions about how to become a friend and follower of Jesus, please see the devotion entitled, “Come to Jesus” @ http://bit.ly/JVhaL


No comments:

Post a Comment