Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Sing of Your Love

Psalm 89:1-4, 15-18 (NRSV)

I sing of your love

I will sing of your steadfast love, O Lord, forever;

with my mouth I will proclaim your faithfulness to all generations.
I declare that your steadfast love is established forever;
your faithfulness is as firm as the heavens.

You said, "I have made a covenant with my chosen one,

I have sworn to my servant David:
'I will establish your descendants forever,
and build your throne for all generations.' "
Selah ...

Happy are the people who know the festal shout,

who walk, O Lord, in the light of your countenance;
they exult in your name all day long,
and extol your righteousness.
For you are the glory of their strength;
by your favor our horn is exalted.
For our shield belongs to the Lord,
our king to the Holy One of Israel.


INVITATION

If you have questions about how to become a friend and follower of Jesus, please see the devotion entitled, “Come to Jesus” @ http://bit.ly/JVhaLta

No comments:

Post a Comment