Saturday, July 23, 2011

Light & Understanding

Psalm 119:129-136 (NRSV)

Light and understanding

Your decrees are wonderful;

therefore my soul keeps them.
The unfolding of your words gives light;
it imparts understanding to the simple.
With open mouth I pant,
because I long for your commandments.
Turn to me and be gracious to me,
as is your custom toward those who love your name.
Keep my steps steady according to your promise,
and never let iniquity have dominion over me.
Redeem me from human oppression,
that I may keep your precepts.

Make your face shine upon your servant,

and teach me your statutes.
My eyes shed streams of tears
because your law is not kept.


INVITATION

If you have questions about how to become a friend and follower of Jesus, please see the devotion entitled, “Come to Jesus” @ http://bit.ly/JVhaLta

No comments:

Post a Comment