Monday, February 2, 2009

How to Subscribe or Share via Email

Hello Friends!

What an honor that over 100 people have chosen to read today's devotional. God is so good and I am thrilled with the opportunity to share GOOD NEWS with friends near and far, known and unknown. Many of you have emailed me to ask how you can subscribe to the blog or email it to friends.

If you wish to email it to a friend, there is a link at the bottom of every devotional. It looks like an envelope. Just click it and follow the instructions for sharing. If you wish to subscribe, please go to the very bottom of the February 1, 2009 devotion. There you will see a link that says "subscribe." Click there and follow the instructions. You can also go to your bookmarks link. Most of them have an option which says, "subscribe to this page." I believe that this will work too! :-)

As you are able, I humbly invite you to return daily. If it is a blessing to you, I hope you will share it with your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, and even your enemies!

What an exhilarating feeling to be beginning a new ministry! Please keep me in prayer as I seek to be faithful to the work and to God's call.

Because of Christ,
Yolanda Lehman

No comments:

Post a Comment